Disclaimer

Disclaimer - I'm too dumb to be an expert thus all the contents of this blog are just my random thoughts and may be incomplete or contain any informational errors. It is certainly not recommendation to buy or sell. You'll be responsible for your own decision. Please consult your investment consultants before making any investment decision. Also the author may or may not have position in the counters that mentioned in this blog.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Takaso - How high can it go? That's only one outcome!


Chart : Takaso daily chart as of Sep 4 2014 (source: ChartNexus)

Refer to my previous post on Takaso, Takaso - Bullish Breakout , honestly, I never thought that the counter will spike to the current level without any correction at all and apparently there is only one buyer all the way from my observation on the counter. How high can it go? Seriously I don't even have a clue, but judging from this counter's previous behavior, I think there can only be one outcome. You certainly know what I means. 



No comments:

Post a Comment